Internet Archive Canada (along with our Canadian partners) is part of the Democracy’s Library initiative to provide free, open and sustainable access to the full range of government research, data and publications necessary for a continued and sound democracy.
By completing this survey, stakeholders (like you) will inform our priorities to make this happen.
The survey will help to:
- Create an inventory of current projects, initiatives and digital collections focusing on Canadian government information
- Determine gaps in the government information that is currently available
- Identify possible solutions and establish priorities in order to design workflows and timelines
- Gather stories that illustrate the impact of the lack of access to government information
- Identify specialists, practitioners and communities who can provide advice and assistance
English version: http://tiny.cc/govdocs
French version: http://tiny.cc/govdocsfre
Please participate by March 1, 2023!